Unico hosts invitation-only, media preview event, celebrating its $7 million investment to fully renovate the iconic One Nashville
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (June 22, 2021) — In 2018, Unico Properties LLC, a real estate and operating company, purchased One Nashville, a Class A high-rise, located at 150 4th Avenue North, at the epicenter of Downtown Nashville’s business and entertainment hubs. The acquisition, which encompasses the 418,565-square-foot, 24-story One Nashville office building, and an adjoining six-story parking garage, marked Unico’s first investment in Music City. In 2019, Unico launched a three-phase, seven-million-dollar renovation plan to deliver state-of-the-art amenities and a fully-reimagined, tenant-centered experience at One Nashville. Unico rebranded One Nashville Place to One Nashville.
“We are excited to unveil this fully reimagined amenity package and deliver a first-class tenant experience to the building, further elevating One Nashville as one of downtown Nashville’s preeminent office buildings in the market,” said Unico Properties Senior Vice President and Regional Director Andrew Cox.
Interested in leasing opportunities at
When the final phase wrapped up in May, One Nashville hosted an invitation-only media event for the Nashville Business Journal as well as local brokerage firms to tour the new modern building amenities, including:
- “The Quarters” – New tenant lounge accessible from either building entrance
- “Ambrose” – New building conference room
- Updated and hospitality-focused lobby
- “ON Fit” – New, fully-equipped fitness center with towel service; “ON Fit” was selected based on a contest Unico hosted with building tenants to create the name
- New men’s and women’s locker room with showers
- New, interior bike storage
- New, customized exterior seating at 4th and Commerce entrance
- Refreshed exterior garage with new exterior paint and updated signage
- New building, monument, wayfinding, garage and Printers Alley signage
- New mural and retail space in adjacent Printers Alley
About Unico Properties LLC
Unico Properties LLC, a subsidiary of Unico Investment Group LLC, is a commercial real estate investor, developer, and full-service operator focused on office and multifamily assets in emerging markets throughout the United States. Founded in 1953, Unico has been transforming the built environment by creating innovative, people-focused building experiences through a cadre of subsidiary companies that deliver boutique expertise and institutional execution for its own accounts and select third-party clients. The private equity real estate investment firm currently owns and operates 18 million square feet of commercial properties across the United States, including One Nashville, its first acquisition in Nashville. For more information about Unico, please visit the firm’s website at https://unicoprop.com.
- Unico arrived in Nashville with its purchase of One Nashville in 2018, the private equity real estate investment firm’s first acquisition in Tennessee.
- One Nashville’s renovation was recently profiled by the Nashville Business Journal.
- “Seattle buyer, Washington partner seal deal for iconic downtown tower” — Nashville Business Journal