Elephant Corral consists of two mixed-use buildings:
1420 Wazee is a three-story (including basement) brick and timber office building with a glass front-facing curtain wall. Originally constructed in 1880 and renovated in 1983, the building is listed as a contributing structure to the Lower Downtown National Register Historic District. The building also has a private outdoor courtyard along Wazee Street, furnished with a fountain, benches, bike racks and picnic tables.
1408 Wazee is a three-story (including basement) brick and timber office building, containing two floors of office and a residential loft on the third floor. Originally constructed in 1930 and renovated in 1982, the building is also listed as a contributing structure to the Historic District.